Two/ Three/ Four+ Bedrooms
1300 MCKENZIE AVE.
Be the first to live in these newly constructed apartments located on the South side of Bellingham and scheduled for occupancy on September 15th, 2017. Brand new one, two and three bedroom apartments at Fairhaven Lofts in the Fairhaven neighborhood of Bellingham. Many units have views of the surrounding areas including the Bay, Fairhaven, South Hill, Chuckanut Mountains and the San Juan Islands. This building is located close to everything Fairhaven has to offer including bookstores, restaurants, coffee shops, artisan stores and much more. www.fairhavenlofts.com
- Secure, controlled entry building
- Large windows and sliders
- Large kitchen islands with built in eating area
- White quartzite countertops and backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
- Polished chrome Grohe plumbing fixtures
- Almost every unit has 1 or 2 balconies, a terrace, private porch or private gated yard
- Du Chateau “San Tropez” luxury plank flooring in living area
- Carpet flooring in bedrooms
- Fridge, Electric stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Garbage disposal
- Green space for residents
- Electric car charging with reserved parking stall available at tenant optional expense
- Bay, San Juan Island, territorial views for upper floor & corner units
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Units: $1150 - $1450
2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Units: $1595 - $1925
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Units: $1695 - $1975
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Units including 3 "Penthouse" Units: $1995 - $2450
Tenants pay for Electric and Water.
289 B ST. #2 (BLAINE)
Recently renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bath large lower unit (approx 700 sq ft) in a triplex. Features fresh paint, new carpet, and vinyl. New blinds and fixtures throughout. New energy efficient windows. Lots of light! Residential area with shared yard. All new appliances including fridge and range. Walk to Peace Arch Park and downtown Blaine. Laundry on-site. Rent includes W/S/G. Off street parking. No pets, no smoking. Available July 1.
2513 CEDARWOOD AVE #1
2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in a converted office space located near the shopping center at Northwest Ave and Squalicum Way. Newer carpet! Rent includes W/S/G. No pets, no smoking. Available August 15.
1011 HIGH ST. #16
6 bedroom, 2 bath apartment located a few blocks from WWU and near downtown Bellingham. This early 20th-century brick building still emanates the beauty of its time. The building has been upgraded with a secured entry and monitored fire alarm throughout. This spacious unit features high ceilings, large windows allowing lots of light, hot water, radiant heat, new dishwasher and new W/D in unit. Hard wood floors and built-in shelving! Reserved off-street parking available on a first come, first served basis for $30.00/month. Monthly utility fee of $150 covers W/S/G, heat and hot water. Tenants pay electricity. No pets. No smoking. Available August 2.
Serving Whatcom County For Over 35 Years
Chuckanut Property Management Inc.
2100 Iron St. Bellingham WA, 98225
(360) 733-3640 or toll free at (888) 733-3640
Fax: (360) 647-0526
© 2000 Chuckanut Property Management Services
This page was last updated: July 27, 2017
ALL LEASES ARE ONE YEAR UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED